(W= waitress女服务员 G=Guest)
W: May I take your order now, sir?
G: Ur..., I don't know much about Chinese food, can you recommend something?
W: Certainly. How about Cabbage in Oyster sauce? It's tender and tasty.
G: Good, I'll take it. What's the Chicken Soup with Corn like?
W: It's soup with corn and minced chicken. It's sweet and delicious.
G: Well, I'll take this, too. I'd like to have some fried rice, could you make some recommendations?
W: How about the Chef's Fried Rice?
G: How do you make it?
W: It's fried rice with shrimp, eggs and broccoli.
G: OK, I'll try that. Thank you.
W: Anything else, sir?
G: No, thanks. That's all for now.
W: Shall I bring you a knife and fork?
G: No, thanks. The chopsticks will do.
1) Would you like to have set meal or a la carte?
2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?
3) We offer special menus for different diets.
4) I'm on a diet. 我在节食 。
5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from.
6) What set meal do you have?
7) I'm not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something?
8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?
9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill?
10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot; Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty.