高级饭店英语情景对话

更新时间:2016-05-27 16:00:00



  高级饭店里会有很多外国客人,他们可能不会说中文,或者只会一点。作为一名合格的服务者,学习一点饭店英语常用句型很重要。下次,在遇到外国客人你就不会那么窘迫了。TutorABC总结了一段常见的高级饭店英语情景对话,并从中提炼出万能句型,供大家学习。

  饭店点餐英语情景对话

  (W= waitress女服务员 G=Guest)

  W: May I take your order now, sir?

  先生,现在点餐吗?

  G: Ur..., I don't know much about Chinese food, can you recommend something?

  嗯。。。我不是很了解中餐,你可以为我推荐一些吗?

  W: Certainly. How about Cabbage in Oyster sauce? It's tender and tasty.

  当然可以。蚝油生菜怎么样?很嫩也好吃。

  G: Good, I'll take it. What's the Chicken Soup with Corn like?

  很好,我点这个。这个玉米鸡汤是怎么做得?

  W: It's soup with corn and minced chicken. It's sweet and delicious.

  汤里有玉米和鸡肉。是甜的也很美味。

  G: Well, I'll take this, too. I'd like to have some fried rice, could you make some recommendations?

  很好,这个也要了。我还想要一份炒饭。你有什么推荐吗?

  W: How about the Chef's Fried Rice?

  主厨炒饭怎么样?

  G: How do you make it?

  你们是怎么做得?

  W: It's fried rice with shrimp, eggs and broccoli.

  用了鸡肉、鸡蛋和花椰菜和饭炒在一起。

  G: OK, I'll try that. Thank you.

  好吧,我想尝试一下,谢谢。

  W: Anything else, sir?

  还有别的吗,先生?

  G: No, thanks. That's all for now.

  没了,先这么多吧。

  W: Shall I bring you a knife and fork?

  我需要给你带一套刀叉吗?

  G: No, thanks. The chopsticks will do.

  不了,谢谢。我能用筷子。

  饭店英语常用句型

  1) Would you like to have set meal or a la carte?

  您是选择套餐,还是零点呢?

  2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?

  我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?

  3) We offer special menus for different diets.

  我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要。

  4) I'm on a diet. 我在节食 。

  5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from.

  我们有许多素菜可供选择。

  6) What set meal do you have?

  你们有什么套餐?

  7) I'm not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something?

  我们对中国菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下?

  8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?

  我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?

  9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill?

  您喜欢哪种口味,是甜的还是辣的?

  10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot; Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty.

  一般来说,粤菜比较清淡,川菜浓烈而辛辣,沪菜比较油,而京菜较香而咸。

  初级的饭店英语,只要求你能懂得顾客的要求,高级的饭店英语,要求你能够为客人推荐合适的餐点。你不仅需要了解多种菜式,还要问清客人的忌口和偏爱。上面的饭店英语情景对话很好的展现了一个高素质的服务者形象。高级饭店的服务者相比普通饭店的薪资待遇和培训都要好很多,从业者也应该在工作之余,充充电,在线学习一下高级饭店英语。


分享到:

想即学即用?

现在就来免费体验